Page N°: 296
A way to cultivate plants with more resistance and therefore less spraying:
● Plants with more vigour are produced due to
a better root system bringing more sap to plant.
● Better production, up 75% extra harvest;
● Better quality fruits and even flavour than
● Longer harvest period under less favourable
● Adapted for protected cultivation as well as in
garden in open ground.
● Fruiting begins lower down on the stem due to
● Can be grown successfully in containers on the
patio or balcony.
● Improves the uniformity of flowers.
● Better resistance to soil diseases and parasites (nematodes,
verticillium, fusarium root, corky root, Corynebacterium )
See our website www.baumaux.com ( technical data) for various grafting methods.
For tomatoes and aubergines. Excellent germination and a uniform plant with very good compatibility with the modern resistant varieties. Resistance: IR: Ma, Mi, Mj. HR: ToMV, Va, Vd, For, Psti.
Warning: Last items in stock!